Small relief we're not the only ones that had this issue.

We're going to try running a shuffle before adding a new node again... maybe that will help

- John

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 5:07 AM, Francisco Nogueira Calmon Sobral <fsobral@igcorp.com.br> wrote:
I am using the same version and observed something similar.

I've added a new node, but the instructions from Datastax did not work for me. Then I ran "nodetool rebuild" on the new node. After finished this command, it contained two times the load of the other nodes. Even when I ran "nodetool cleanup" on the older nodes, the situation was the same.

The problem only seemed to disappear when "nodetool repair" was applied to all nodes.

Regards,
Francisco Sobral.