I had cobbled together a solution using Liquibase and the Cassandra JDBC driver. I started implemented it before the CQL driver was announced. The solution involved a patch and some Liquibase extensions which live at https://github.com/jsanda/cassandra-liquibase-ext
. The patch will go into the 3.0 release of Liquibase. I developed the extensions against the 2.x code base. Changes were introduced for Liquibase 3.0 that broken the extensions I developed. At that point I decided to pursue a simpler solution (though I think Liquibase is a great tool for relational databases). Please update the list with any efforts as I am definitely interested!