And it appears I can't set min > 32
Why did you want to set it so high ?
If you want to disable compaction set it to 0.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton

On 2/04/2013, at 8:43 PM, William Oberman <oberman@civicscience.com> wrote:

I just tried to use this setting (I'm using 1.1.9).  And it appears I can't set min > 32, as that's the max max now (using nodetool at least).  Not sure if JMX would allow more access, but I don't like bypassing things I don't fully understand.  I think I'll just leave my compaction killers running instead (not that killing compactions constantly isn't messing with things as well....).

will