From jrdn hannah <>
Subject Re: MySQL Cluster performing faster than Cassandra cluster on single table
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 16:44:17 GMT
Yeah, I remember reading about that, but the schema had already been set and submitted. I will
have to take that into consideration when discussing the results.

On 16 Apr 2013, at 17:42, Robert Coli <> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:56 AM, jrdn hannah <> wrote:
> For example, on updating a single table in MySQL, with the equivalent super column in
Cassandra, I was getting results of 0.231 ms for MySQL and 1.248ms for Cassandra to perform
the update 1000 times.
> You probably do not want to use a Supercolumn. They have been in a state of quasi-supported
semi-deprecation for years now...
> =Rob

View raw message