From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: (info) Abort the seek op in SSTableIdentityIterator class.
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 18:56:03 GMT
When created by the SSTableScanner the dataStart passed in is the existing file position so
it may not be necessary. But it may be sane to do it and the seek() call may not result in
disk reads.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 12/04/2013, at 1:48 AM, dong.yajun <dongtalk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I read the source code of SSTableIdentityIterator with v-1.0.9, and I thought the following
code is not necessary, did I miss anything?