From Jabbar Azam <aja...@gmail.com>
Subject Any experience of 20 node mini-itx cassandra cluster
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:05:47 GMT
Hello,

I'm going to be building a 20 node cassandra cluster in one datacentre. The
spec of the servers will roughly be dual core Celeron CPU, 256 GB SSD, 16GB
RAM and two nics.

Has anybody done any performance testing with this setup or have any
gotcha's I should be aware of wrt to the hardware?

 I do realise the CPU is fairly low computational power but I'm going to
assume the system is going to be IO bound hence the RAM and SSD's.

Thanks

Jabbar Azam