From Gareth Collins <gareth.o.coll...@gmail.com>
Subject Anyway To Query Just The Partition Key?
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2013 06:05:37 GMT
Hello,

If I have a cql3 table like this (I don't have a table with this data -
this is just for example):

create table (
    surname text,
    city text,
    country text,
    event_id timeuuid,
    data text,
    PRIMARY KEY ((surname, city, country),event_id));

there is no way of (easily) getting the set (or a subset) of partition
keys, is there (i.e. surname/city/country)? If I want easy access to do
queries to get a subset of the partition keys, I have to create another
table?

I am assuming yes but just making sure I am not missing something obvious
here.

thanks in advance,
Gareth