incubator-cassandra-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Miguel Angel Martin junquera <mianmarjun.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pig + cassandra Error ERROR 1070: Could not resolve CassandraStorage
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 16:26:34 GMT
hi cscetbon!!!

thanks for your reply ...

Yes, i use pig_cassandra, ad yes it,s like a shell script that loads
libraries from Cassandra
 (prefer cassandra -src ) distro with folders build/lib/jar and otherts paths
of libs and set
PIG_CLASSPATH and PIG_OPTS like you write. And like i told before i chek
that the libs are load
  and i try to include un grunt shell with require .

I cheked that the classes that is failing ( java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError)
are in jars



   - Cassandrastorage  in *apache-cassandra-1.2.0.jar*
   - StoreFuncInterface in pig.jar

*
*
*
*


i´ll  try your option ... it´s sound good !!!!


i didn´t hope that this issue (load data from cassandra in tuples pig )
take me so time as it.


First I try to develop and install in local to scale it to EC2 where i have
install hadoop,  cassandra ring , etc...

Now i connect Cassandra with PIG  in a in a cludera CD4 virtualmachine and
Its works....well, ... ,  I dont have the error of load cassandraStorage
 but i can`t read data from the table () i have no records from cassandra
when i load a  CF

 i don,t want to use this environment and version of hadoop, etc..


I am grateful for any help I can ge



Regards
















2013/4/8 <cscetbon.ext@orange.com>

> Are you using pig_cassandra ? its role is to add cassandra classes that
> Pig needs to find classes like CassandraStorage. Here is my commandline it
> uses :
>
> exec
> /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_09.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java
> -Xmx1000m -Dudf.import.list=org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.pig
> -Dpig.log.dir=/usr/local/bin/../Cellar/pig/0.11.0/bin/../logs
> -Dpig.log.file=pig.log
> -Dpig.home.dir=/usr/local/bin/../Cellar/pig/0.11.0/bin/.. -classpath
> ':/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_09.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/tools.jar:::/usr/local/Cellar/cassandra/1.2.3/*:/usr/local/Cellar/pig/0.11.0/pig-0.11.0.jar:/usr/local/bin/../Cellar/pig/0.11.0/bin/../pig-0.11.0.jar'
> org.apache.pig.Main /Users/cyril/tmp/example-script.pig
>
> FYI, there is the following line in pig_cassandra that allows us to not
> use the whole prefixed name for CassandraStorage :
>
> export PIG_OPTS="$PIG_OPTS
> -Dudf.import.list=org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.pig"
>
>
> --
> Cyril SCETBON
>
> On Apr 5, 2013, at 7:00 PM, Miguel Angel Martin junquera <
> mianmarjun.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> expothanks for the reply
>
> please ....
>
> can you explain how do you config your  environtment....????
>
>
>
>
>
> Like you see, when I print classpath that export in pig_cassandra after
> call ... and I saw that class is in the jar
>
> I still have this error and i tried with casandra-src and build  and pig
> 0.10 too.
>
>
> ERROR 1070: Could not resolve CassandraStorage using imports: [,
> org.apache.pig.builtin., org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]
>
> *Failed to parse: Pig script failed to parse: *
> *<line 1, column 48> pig script failed to validate:
> org.apache.pig.backend.executionengine.ExecException: ERROR 1070: Could not
> resolve CassandraStorage using imports: [, org.apache.pig.builtin.,
> org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]*
> * at
> org.apache.pig.parser.QueryParserDriver.parse(QueryParserDriver.java:191)*
>
>
>
>
> and also  with the issue
>
> grunt> rows = LOAD 'cassandra://Keyspace1/Users' USING
> org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.pig.CassandraStorage() AS (key, columns: bag
> {T: tuple(name, value)});
> 2013-04-05 18:16:45,118 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt -
> ERROR *2998*: Unhandled internal error. org/apache/pig/*StoreFuncInterface
> *
> *
> *
> this class is in pig.jar that load in PIG_CLASSPATH like that i can see in
> the trace log
> ....
>
> *
> *
> * PIG_CLASSPATH: *
> *
> ::./../../..//lib/antlr-3.2.jar:./../../..//lib/avro-1.4.0-fixes.jar:./../../..//lib/avro-1.4.0-sources-fixes.jar:./../../..//lib/commons-cli-1.1.jar:./../../..//lib/commons-codec-1.2.jar:./../../..//lib/commons-lang-2.6.jar:./../../..//lib/compress-lzf-0.8.4.jar:./../../..//lib/concurrentlinkedhashmap-lru-1.3.jar:./../../..//lib/guava-13.0.1.jar:./../../..//lib/high-scale-lib-1.1.2.jar:./../../..//lib/jackson-core-asl-1.9.2.jar:./../../..//lib/jackson-mapper-asl-1.9.2.jar:./../../..//lib/jamm-0.2.5.jar:./../../..//lib/jline-1.0.jar:./../../..//lib/json-simple-1.1.jar:./../../..//lib/libthrift-0.7.0.jar:./../../..//lib/log4j-1.2.16.jar:./../../..//lib/metrics-core-2.0.3.jar:./../../..//lib/netty-3.5.9.Final.jar:./../../..//lib/servlet-api-2.5-20081211.jar:./../../..//lib/slf4j-api-1.7.2.jar:./../../..//lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.2.jar:./../../..//lib/snakeyaml-1.6.jar:./../../..//lib/snappy-java-1.0.4.1.jar:./../../..//lib/snaptree-0.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/ant-1.6.5.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/apache-rat-0.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/apache-rat-core-0.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/apache-rat-tasks-0.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/asm-3.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/avro-1.3.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-beanutils-core-1.8.0.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-cli-1.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-codec-1.4.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-collections-3.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-configuration-1.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-digester-1.8.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-el-1.0.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-lang-2.4.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-math-2.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-net-1.4.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/core-3.1.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/hadoop-core-1.0.3.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/hsqldb-1.8.0.10.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jackson-core-asl-1.0.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jackson-mapper-asl-1.0.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jasper-compiler-5.5.12.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jasper-runtime-5.5.12.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jets3t-0.7.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jetty-6.1.26.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jetty-util-6.1.26.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jna-3.2.7.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jopt-simple-3.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jsp-2.1-6.1.14.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jsp-api-2.1-6.1.14.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/junit-4.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/kfs-0.3.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/oro-2.0.8.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/paranamer-2.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/paranamer-ant-2.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/paranamer-generator-2.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/pig-0.10.0.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/qdox-1.10.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/servlet-api-2.5-20081211.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/servlet-api-2.5-6.1.14.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/slf4j-api-1.5.11.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/xmlenc-0.52.jar:./../../..//build/apache-cassandra-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:./../../..//build/apache-cassandra-clientutil-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:./../../..//build/apache-cassandra-thrift-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:/Users/mamartin/Desarrollo/pig-0.10.0/pig.jar
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> now in classpath i put  pig-0.10.0 that i trying to testing with
> cassandra-1.2.0 and i deifne the PIG_HOME in .bash_profile to this version.
>  This is the PIG version that use  cassandra 1.2.0
> but i have the same error....
>
>
> *I also export  cassandra jars in the hadoop-env.sh. **And I have this
> issues with and without hadoop .*
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
>
>
> 2013/4/5 <cscetbon.ext@orange.com>
>
>> It works for me with cassandra 1.2.2 and Pig 0.11.0
>>  --
>> Cyril SCETBON
>>
>> On Apr 5, 2013, at 4:43 PM, Bryan <bryan@appssavvy.com> wrote:
>>
>> I had the same issue when trying to us Pig 0.11.x. I think the interface
>> changed on the Pig side. I've stuck with using Pig 0.10.x on Cassandra
>> (1.1.5). I'm not sure about Cassandra 1.2, but I think it should be fine.
>> If we need a patch to get newer versions of Pig to work on Cassandra, how
>> would we incorporate the change? Create a new version of CassandraStorage
>> or add switches to the code? I'd be willing to contribute.
>>
>> Bryan
>>
>>
>> On Apr 5, 2013, at 4:07 AM, Miguel Angel Martin junquera wrote:
>>
>> Hi all:
>>
>>
>> I,m newie at Pig  and I need read from cassandra DB, but i have this
>> error when y I`m trying LOAD anything data from cassandra, for example:
>>
>>
>>
>> *rows = LOAD 'cassandra://pygmalion/account' USING CassandraStorage();
>> 2013-04-04 19:33:10,304 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt - ERROR
>> 1070: Could not resolve CassandraStorage using imports: [,
>> org.apache.pig.builtin., org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]
>> Details at logfile:
>> /Users/mamartin/Desarrollo/cassandra/apache-cassandra-1.2.0-src/examples/pig/bin/pig_1365096786052.log
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> My environmet config Is this:
>>
>>
>>    - mac OX lion
>>    - Cassandra 1.2.0
>>    - pig 0.11.1
>>    - hadoop 1.1.1
>>
>>
>> 1.- cassandra run OK with two datanode in local in 127.0.0.1 and
>> 127.0.0.2
>>
>> 2.- I`ve create and insert data in columFamilys (Ex: account ) in
>>  pygmalion keystore  with casandra_cli  and it is ok in Cassandra I´m using
>>  opscenter to see data..
>>
>> 3.- I download casandra.1.2.0-src and I check adn the instructions in
>> README file in the examples/pig/  folder.  I run script pig_cassandra  in
>> local with ./pig_casandra -x local (i try too with hadoop and run ok)
>>
>> 4 i have the error in load data from cassandra
>> ---------------------------------------
>>
>>
>> I`m frustated because i revised the documentation from casandra ,
>> pygmalion,   i search info at google, stackoverfow, etc but i can find a
>> solution.
>>
>> I saw this blog
>>
>> http://frommyworkshop.blogspot.tw/2012/07/single-node-hadoop-cassandra-pig-setup.html
>>
>> but dont works for me.
>>
>>
>> I try to load data with:
>>
>> grunt> rows = LOAD 'cassandra://pygmalion/account' USING *
>> org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.pig.CassandraStorage*();
>> 2013-04-04 19:52:13,248 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt -
>> ERROR 2998: Unhandled internal error. org/apache/pig/*StoreFuncInterface*
>> Details at logfile:
>> /Users/mamartin/Desarrollo/cassandra/apache-cassandra-1.2.0-src/examples/pig/bin/pig_1365096786052.log
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> And i catch another error  => java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> org/apache/pig/StoreFuncInterface
>>
>> and if i try any LOAD data from cassandra or file after execute this , i
>> get always this error , no the first. so i close the pig shell.
>>
>>
>> I`m trying load jars directly in grunt with *register like*
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> grunt> register
>> /Users/mamartin/Desarrollo/cassandra/apache-cassandra-1.2.0-1/lib/apache-cassandra-1.2.0.jar
>>
>>
>> but i have the same error
>> *
>>
>>
>> I appreciate any help or any idea
>>
>> Thanks in advance..
>>
>> PD:
>>
>>  logs and config is this:
>>
>>
>> =====================
>> .bash_profile
>> =====================
>> export HADOOP_PREFIX=/usr/local/Cellar/hadoop/1.1.1/libexec
>> export JAVA_HOME=$(/usr/libexec/java_home)
>> export PATH=$PATH:$HADOOP_HOME/bin
>> export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M"
>> export PIG_HOME=/Users/mamartin/Desarrollo/pig-0.11.1
>> export PIG_CONF_DIR=/usr/local/Cellar/hadoop/1.1.1/libexec/conf
>> export PIG_INITIAL_ADDRESS=localhost
>> export PIG_RPC_PORT=9160
>> export PIG_PARTITIONER=org.apache.cassandra.dht.RandomPartitioner
>>
>>
>> =====================
>> Log
>> =====================
>>
>> Pig Stack Trace
>> ---------------
>> ERROR 1070: Could not resolve CassandraStorage using imports: [,
>> org.apache.pig.builtin., org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]
>>
>> Failed to parse: Pig script failed to parse:
>> <line 1, column 48> pig script failed to validate:
>> org.apache.pig.backend.executionengine.ExecException: ERROR 1070: Could not
>> resolve CassandraStorage using imports: [, org.apache.pig.builtin.,
>> org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.QueryParserDriver.parse(QueryParserDriver.java:191)
>> at org.apache.pig.PigServer$Graph.validateQuery(PigServer.java:1571)
>>  at org.apache.pig.PigServer$Graph.registerQuery(PigServer.java:1544)
>> at org.apache.pig.PigServer.registerQuery(PigServer.java:516)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.processPig(GruntParser.java:991)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.tools.pigscript.parser.PigScriptParser.parse(PigScriptParser.java:412)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.parseStopOnError(GruntParser.java:194)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.parseStopOnError(GruntParser.java:170)
>>  at org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt.run(Grunt.java:69)
>> at org.apache.pig.Main.run(Main.java:538)
>> at org.apache.pig.Main.main(Main.java:157)
>>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>  at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>  at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:156)
>> Caused by:
>> <line 1, column 48> pig script failed to validate:
>> org.apache.pig.backend.executionengine.ExecException: ERROR 1070: Could not
>> resolve CassandraStorage using imports: [, org.apache.pig.builtin.,
>> org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanBuilder.validateFuncSpec(LogicalPlanBuilder.java:1209)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanBuilder.buildFuncSpec(LogicalPlanBuilder.java:1194)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.func_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:4766)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.load_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:3183)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.op_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:1315)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.general_statement(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:799)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.statement(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:517)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.query(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:392)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.QueryParserDriver.parse(QueryParserDriver.java:184)
>> ... 15 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.pig.backend.executionengine.ExecException: ERROR
>> 1070: Could not resolve CassandraStorage using imports: [,
>> org.apache.pig.builtin., org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]
>>  at org.apache.pig.impl.PigContext.resolveClassName(PigContext.java:523)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanBuilder.validateFuncSpec(LogicalPlanBuilder.java:1206)
>>  ... 23 more
>>
>> ================================================================================
>> Pig Stack Trace
>> ---------------
>> ERROR 2998: Unhandled internal error. org/apache/pig/StoreFuncInterface
>>
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/pig/StoreFuncInterface
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)
>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615)
>> at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
>>  at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
>> at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
>>  at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>  at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>  at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:295)
>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:295)
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
>>  at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>> at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:247)
>> at org.apache.pig.impl.PigContext.resolveClassName(PigContext.java:505)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanBuilder.validateFuncSpec(LogicalPlanBuilder.java:1206)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanBuilder.buildFuncSpec(LogicalPlanBuilder.java:1194)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.func_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:4766)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.load_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:3183)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.op_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:1315)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.general_statement(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:799)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.statement(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:517)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.query(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:392)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.QueryParserDriver.parse(QueryParserDriver.java:184)
>> at org.apache.pig.PigServer$Graph.validateQuery(PigServer.java:1571)
>>  at org.apache.pig.PigServer$Graph.registerQuery(PigServer.java:1544)
>> at org.apache.pig.PigServer.registerQuery(PigServer.java:516)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.processPig(GruntParser.java:991)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.tools.pigscript.parser.PigScriptParser.parse(PigScriptParser.java:412)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.parseStopOnError(GruntParser.java:194)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.parseStopOnError(GruntParser.java:170)
>>  at org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt.run(Grunt.java:69)
>> at org.apache.pig.Main.run(Main.java:538)
>> at org.apache.pig.Main.main(Main.java:157)
>>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>  at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>  at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:156)
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> org.apache.pig.StoreFuncInterface
>> at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
>>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
>> ... 41 more
>>
>> ================================================================================
>> Pig Stack Trace
>> ---------------
>> ERROR 2998: Unhandled internal error. org/apache/pig/StoreFuncInterface
>>
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/pig/StoreFuncInterface
>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)
>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615)
>> at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
>>  at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
>> at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
>>  at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>  at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>  at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:295)
>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:295)
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
>>  at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>> at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:247)
>> at org.apache.pig.impl.PigContext.resolveClassName(PigContext.java:505)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanBuilder.validateFuncSpec(LogicalPlanBuilder.java:1206)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanBuilder.buildFuncSpec(LogicalPlanBuilder.java:1194)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.func_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:4766)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.load_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:3183)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.op_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:1315)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.general_statement(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:799)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.statement(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:517)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.query(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:392)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.parser.QueryParserDriver.parse(QueryParserDriver.java:184)
>> at org.apache.pig.PigServer$Graph.validateQuery(PigServer.java:1571)
>>  at org.apache.pig.PigServer$Graph.registerQuery(PigServer.java:1544)
>> at org.apache.pig.PigServer.registerQuery(PigServer.java:516)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.processPig(GruntParser.java:991)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.tools.pigscript.parser.PigScriptParser.parse(PigScriptParser.java:412)
>>  at
>> org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.parseStopOnError(GruntParser.java:194)
>> at
>> org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.parseStopOnError(GruntParser.java:170)
>>  at org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt.run(Grunt.java:69)
>> at org.apache.pig.Main.run(Main.java:538)
>> at org.apache.pig.Main.main(Main.java:157)
>>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>  at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>  at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:156)
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> org.apache.pig.StoreFuncInterface
>> at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
>>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
>> ... 41 more
>>
>> ================================================================================
>> Pig Stack Trace
>> ---------------
>> ERROR 2998: Unhandled internal error. org/apache/pig/StoreFuncInterface
>>
>> I modified the pig_cassandra, adding an echo to debug the classpath
>> variables  and when i run pig_cassandra  and it seem that the jar is in
>> classpath .
>> This is the trace:
>>
>>
>> ==============================
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ./pig_cassandra -x local
>> Using /Users/mamartin/Desarrollo/pig-0.11.1/pig.jar.
>>  CLASSPATH:
>>
>> :./../../..//lib/antlr-3.2.jar:./../../..//lib/avro-1.4.0-fixes.jar:./../../..//lib/avro-1.4.0-sources-fixes.jar:./../../..//lib/commons-cli-1.1.jar:./../../..//lib/commons-codec-1.2.jar:./../../..//lib/commons-lang-2.6.jar:./../../..//lib/compress-lzf-0.8.4.jar:./../../..//lib/concurrentlinkedhashmap-lru-1.3.jar:./../../..//lib/guava-13.0.1.jar:./../../..//lib/high-scale-lib-1.1.2.jar:./../../..//lib/jackson-core-asl-1.9.2.jar:./../../..//lib/jackson-mapper-asl-1.9.2.jar:./../../..//lib/jamm-0.2.5.jar:./../../..//lib/jline-1.0.jar:./../../..//lib/json-simple-1.1.jar:./../../..//lib/libthrift-0.7.0.jar:./../../..//lib/log4j-1.2.16.jar:./../../..//lib/metrics-core-2.0.3.jar:./../../..//lib/netty-3.5.9.Final.jar:./../../..//lib/servlet-api-2.5-20081211.jar:./../../..//lib/slf4j-api-1.7.2.jar:./../../..//lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.2.jar:./../../..//lib/snakeyaml-1.6.jar:./../../..//lib/snappy-java-1.0.4.1.jar:./../../..//lib/snaptree-0.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/ant-1.6.5.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/apache-rat-0.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/apache-rat-core-0.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/apache-rat-tasks-0.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/asm-3.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/avro-1.3.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-beanutils-core-1.8.0.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-cli-1.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-codec-1.4.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-collections-3.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-configuration-1.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-digester-1.8.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-el-1.0.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-lang-2.4.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-math-2.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-net-1.4.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/core-3.1.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/hadoop-core-1.0.3.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/hsqldb-1.8.0.10.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jackson-core-asl-1.0.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jackson-mapper-asl-1.0.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jasper-compiler-5.5.12.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jasper-runtime-5.5.12.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jets3t-0.7.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jetty-6.1.26.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jetty-util-6.1.26.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jna-3.2.7.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jopt-simple-3.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jsp-2.1-6.1.14.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jsp-api-2.1-6.1.14.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/junit-4.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/kfs-0.3.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/oro-2.0.8.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/paranamer-2.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/paranamer-ant-2.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/paranamer-generator-2.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/pig-0.10.0.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/qdox-1.10.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/servlet-api-2.5-20081211.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/servlet-api-2.5-6.1.14.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/slf4j-api-1.5.11.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/xmlenc-0.52.jar:./../../..//build/apache-cassandra-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:./../../..//build/apache-cassandra-clientutil-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:./../../..//build/apache-cassandra-thrift-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:/Users/mamartin/Desarrollo/pig-0.11.1/pig.jar
>>  PIG_CLASSPATH:
>>
>> ::./../../..//lib/antlr-3.2.jar:./../../..//lib/avro-1.4.0-fixes.jar:./../../..//lib/avro-1.4.0-sources-fixes.jar:./../../..//lib/commons-cli-1.1.jar:./../../..//lib/commons-codec-1.2.jar:./../../..//lib/commons-lang-2.6.jar:./../../..//lib/compress-lzf-0.8.4.jar:./../../..//lib/concurrentlinkedhashmap-lru-1.3.jar:./../../..//lib/guava-13.0.1.jar:./../../..//lib/high-scale-lib-1.1.2.jar:./../../..//lib/jackson-core-asl-1.9.2.jar:./../../..//lib/jackson-mapper-asl-1.9.2.jar:./../../..//lib/jamm-0.2.5.jar:./../../..//lib/jline-1.0.jar:./../../..//lib/json-simple-1.1.jar:./../../..//lib/libthrift-0.7.0.jar:./../../..//lib/log4j-1.2.16.jar:./../../..//lib/metrics-core-2.0.3.jar:./../../..//lib/netty-3.5.9.Final.jar:./../../..//lib/servlet-api-2.5-20081211.jar:./../../..//lib/slf4j-api-1.7.2.jar:./../../..//lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.2.jar:./../../..//lib/snakeyaml-1.6.jar:./../../..//lib/snappy-java-1.0.4.1.jar:./../../..//lib/snaptree-0.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/ant-1.6.5.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/apache-rat-0.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/apache-rat-core-0.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/apache-rat-tasks-0.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/asm-3.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/avro-1.3.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-beanutils-core-1.8.0.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-cli-1.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-codec-1.4.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-collections-3.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-configuration-1.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-digester-1.8.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-el-1.0.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-lang-2.4.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-math-2.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/commons-net-1.4.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/core-3.1.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/hadoop-core-1.0.3.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/hsqldb-1.8.0.10.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jackson-core-asl-1.0.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jackson-mapper-asl-1.0.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jasper-compiler-5.5.12.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jasper-runtime-5.5.12.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jets3t-0.7.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jetty-6.1.26.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jetty-util-6.1.26.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jna-3.2.7.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jopt-simple-3.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jsp-2.1-6.1.14.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/jsp-api-2.1-6.1.14.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/junit-4.6.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/kfs-0.3.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/oro-2.0.8.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/paranamer-2.2.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/paranamer-ant-2.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/paranamer-generator-2.1.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/pig-0.10.0.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/qdox-1.10.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/servlet-api-2.5-20081211.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/servlet-api-2.5-6.1.14.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/slf4j-api-1.5.11.jar:./../../..//build/lib/jars/xmlenc-0.52.jar:./../../..//build/apache-cassandra-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:./../../..//build/apache-cassandra-clientutil-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:./../../..//build/apache-cassandra-thrift-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:/Users/mamartin/Desarrollo/pig-0.11.1/pig.jar
>> 2013-04-04 20:01:35,892 [main] INFO  org.apache.pig.Main - Apache Pig
>> version 0.11.2-SNAPSHOT (rexported) compiled abr 03 2013, 17:18:03
>> 2013-04-04 20:01:35,892 [main] INFO  org.apache.pig.Main - Logging error
>> messages to:
>> /Users/mamartin/Desarrollo/cassandra/apache-cassandra-1.2.0-src/examples/pig/bin/pig_1365098495890.log
>> 2013-04-04 20:01:35,912 [main] INFO  org.apache.pig.impl.util.Utils -
>> Default bootup file /Users/mamartin/.pigbootup not found
>> 2013-04-04 20:01:36,077 [main] INFO
>>  org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.HExecutionEngine -
>> Connecting to hadoop file system at: file:///
>> grunt>
>>
>>
>>
>> _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>>
>> Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles
ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
>> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message
par erreur, veuillez le signaler
>> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques
etant susceptibles d'alteration,
>> France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere,
deforme ou falsifie. Merci.
>>
>> This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information
that may be protected by law;
>> they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
>> If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this
message and its attachments.
>> As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that
have been modified, changed or falsified.
>> Thank you.
>>
>>
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>
> Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou
privilegiees et ne doivent donc
> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message
par erreur, veuillez le signaler
> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques
etant susceptibles d'alteration,
> France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme
ou falsifie. Merci.
>
> This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that
may be protected by law;
> they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
> If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message
and its attachments.
> As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have
been modified, changed or falsified.
> Thank you.
>
>

Mime
View raw message