From Shahryar Sedghi <shsed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CQL update and TTL
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 15:40:12 GMT
The issue is,  I can get the original TTL using the select and use it for
the update, however since TTL can not be dynamic (using ?) it will exhaust
the  prepared statement cache, because I have tons of updates like this and
every one will have a different signature due to changing TTL. I am using
1.2.3 now.

Thanks

--
"Life is what happens while you are making other plans." ~ John Lennon