From Andre Tavares <andre...@gmail.com>
Subject InvalidRequestException: Start key's token sorts after end token
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 12:47:40 GMT
Hi,

I am getting an exception when I run Hadoop with Cassandra that follows:

WARN org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child (main): Error running child
java.lang.RuntimeException: InvalidRequestException(why:Start key's token
sorts after end token)
at
org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.ColumnFamilyRecordReader$WideRowIterator.maybeInit(ColumnFamilyRecordReader.java:453)

I don't know what exactly this message means and how to solve the problem
... I am using Priam for manager my cluster in Cassandra over Elastic
Map/Reduce on Amazon ...

Any hint helps ...

Thanks,

Andre