From "dong.yajun" <dongt...@gmail.com>
Subject (info) Abort the seek op in SSTableIdentityIterator class.
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:48:37 GMT
Hello,

I read the source code of SSTableIdentityIterator with v-1.0.9, and I
thought the following code is not necessary, did I miss anything?

                RandomAccessReader file = (RandomAccessReader) input;
                file.seek(this.dataStart);

here, the value of dataStart is assigned in SSTableScanner:

                 long dataStart = file.getFilePointer();

any suggestion abort this issue? thanks.

Best,

--
*Rick Dong*