From Techy Teck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject 'sstableloader' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 06:09:52 GMT
I have bunch of `SSTables` with me that I got from somebody within my team.
Now I was trying to push those `SSTABLES` into `Cassandra database`.

I created corresponding keyspace and column family successfully.

Now as soon as I execute `SSTableLoader` command, I always get below
exception?

    S:\Apache Cassandra\apache-cassandra-1.2.3\bin>sstableloader
    C:\CassandraClient-LnP\201304050000\profileks\PROFILECF 'sstableloader'
is
    not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or
    batch file.

Can anyone tell me what wrong I am doing here? I am running Cassandra
1.2.3. And this is my first time working with `SSTableLoader`. I am working
in windows environment.

Is sstableloader supported in windows, looking at the source it seems to be
unix shell file?