From Techy Teck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.InvalidQueryException using Datastax Java driver
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:38:06 GMT
Can anyone help me out here?
The thing that I wanted to know is whether I can insert into Column Family
(that I created from CLI mode) using Datastax Java driver or not? As soon
as I am trying to insert into Column Family which I have created in CLI
mode, I always get the above exception.

But If I try to insert into table that I have created in CQLsh mode, I am
able to insert into that.

Any help will be appreciated.

I am running Cassandra 1.2.3

{

> String batchInsert = "INSERT INTO PROFILE(id, account, advertising, behavior, info) VALUES
( '12345', 'hello11', 'bye2234', 'bye1', 'bye2') ";