From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data Modeling: How to keep track of arbitrarily inserted column names?
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 19:02:40 GMT
You can not get only the column name (which you are calling a key) you can
use get_range_slice which returns all the columns. When you specify an
empty byte array (new byte[0]{}) as the start and finish you get back all
the columns. From there you can return only the columns to the user in a
format that you like.