From Sasha Yanushkevich <yanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Many creation/inserts in parallel
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:49:43 GMT
Hi All

We are testing Cassandra 1.2.3 (3 nodes with RF:2) with
FluentCassandra driver. At first many CF are being created in parallel
(about 1000 CF). After creation is done follows many insertions of
little amount of data into the DB. During tests we're receiving some
exceptions from driver, e.g.:

FluentCassandra.Operations.CassandraOperationException: unconfigured
columnfamily table_78_9
and
FluentCassandra.Operations.CassandraOperationException: Connection to
Cassandra has timed out

Though in Cassandra's logs there are no exceptions.

What should we do to handle these exceptions?
--
Best regards,
Alexander