From David McNelis <dmcne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building SSTables using SSTableSimpleUnsortedWriter (v. 1.2.3)
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 23:40:53 GMT
I figured that the primary key and how to define it was the issue.

What I don't get is how to structure my
SSTableSimpleUnsortedWriter.newRow() call to support the CQL3 style
composite primary keys.  It takes only a ByteBuffer as an argument...

I guess I'm looking for some kind of example of a newRow() through
addColumns() example of how to write an SSTable that can be imported to a
CQL3 table using the sstableloader.

For example, should I convert both to a string, concat them with a : and
then bytebuffer that string, as if I were inserting a composite column from
cassandra-cli?