From Ondřej Černoš <>
Subject Plans for CQL3 (non-compact storage) table support in Cassandra's Pig support
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:42:19 GMT
Hi all,

is there someone on this list knowledgable enough about the plans for
support on non-compact storage tables ( in Cassandra's Pig
support? Currently Pig cannot be used with Cassandra 1.2 and CQL3-only
tables and this hurts a lot (I found blog posts about this problem, a
stackoverflow question and the related issue has quite a lot
of watchers and voters).

I need to make a decision about our future development efforts and knowing
whether this issue is on the road map or not would help.

ondřej černoš

View raw message