From Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: A couple of question about replication
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 23:37:56 GMT
It seems like you have a few concepts about consistency levels and
replication confused.  It might be more useful to do some background
reading first:

- http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.2/cluster_architecture/data_distribution
-
http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.2/cluster_architecture/about_client_requests