From Francisco Trujillo <F.Truji...@genetwister.nl>
Subject differences between DataStax Community Edition and Cassandra package
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:36:45 GMT
Hi everyone

Probably this question has been formulated for someone in the past. We are using apache Cassandra
1.6 now and we are planning to update the version. Datastax provides their own Cassandra package
called "Datastax Community Edition". I know that the Datastax package have some tools to manage
the cluster like visual interfaces, but

is there some important difference in the database itself is we compared with the same apache
Cassandra that we can download from http://cassandra.apache.org/?

Thanks for your help in advanced