From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Many creation/inserts in parallel
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2013 18:06:26 GMT
> At first many CF are being created in parallel (about 1000 CF).

Can you explain this in a bit more detail ? By in parallel do you mean multiple threads creating
CF's at the same time ?

I would also recommend taking a second look at your data model, you probably do not want to
create so many CF's.

>  During tests we're receiving some exceptions from driver, e.g.:

The CF you are trying to read / write from does not exist. Check if the table exists using
cqlsh / cassandra-cli.

Check your code to make sure it was created.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 26/04/2013, at 10:49 PM, Sasha Yanushkevich <yanush51@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> We are testing Cassandra 1.2.3 (3 nodes with RF:2) with FluentCassandra driver. At first
many CF are being created in parallel (about 1000 CF). After creation is done follows many
insertions of little amount of data into the DB. During tests we're receiving some exceptions
from driver, e.g.: