From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: differences between DataStax Community Edition and Cassandra package
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:19:56 GMT
It's the same as the Apache version, but DSC comes with samples and the free version of Ops
Centre.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 17/04/2013, at 6:36 PM, Francisco Trujillo <F.Trujillo@genetwister.nl> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> Probably this question has been formulated for someone in the past. We are using apache
Cassandra 1.6 now and we are planning to update the version. Datastax provides their own Cassandra
package called “Datastax Community Edition”. I know that the Datastax package have some
tools to manage the cluster like visual interfaces, but

apache Cassandra that we can download from http://cassandra.apache.org/?