From Matthias Zeilinger <Matthias.Zeilin...@bwinparty.com>
Subject multiple Datacenter values in PropertyFileSnitch
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:13:16 GMT
Hi,

I would like to create big cluster for many applications.
Within this cluster I would like to separate the data for each application, which can be easily
done via different virtual datacenters and the correct replication strategy.
What I would like to know, if I can specify for 1 node multiple values in the PropertyFileSnitch
configuration, so that I can use 1 node for more applications?
For example:
6 nodes:
3 for App A
3 for App B
4 for App C

I want to have such a configuration:
Node 1 - DC-A& DC-C
Node 2 - DC-B & DC-C
Node 3 - DC-A & DC-C
Node 4 - DC-B & DC-C
Node 5 - DC-A
Node 6 - DC-B

Is this possible or does anyone have another solution for this?

Thx & br matthias