From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Understanding the source code
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:03:11 GMT
I did a talk on the internals at Apache Con this year, it goes through the architecture and
the code http://www.slideshare.net/aaronmorton/apachecon-nafeb2013

Not sure if/when the videos are going to be put up.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 29/04/2013, at 9:16 PM, Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahmood@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I am trying to understand and analyze the source code of Cassandra. What I expect (and
see in other codes) is that there should be three sections in a code. 1) Initialization and
input reading, 2) Core computation and 3) Finalizing and gathering the output.