From <cscetbon....@orange.com>
Subject Really have to repair ?
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 14:09:47 GMT
Hi,

I know that deleted rows can reappear if "node repair" is not run on every node before gc_grace_seconds
seconds. However do we really need to obey this rule if we run "node repair" on node that
are down for more than max_hint_window_in_ms milliseconds ?

Thanks
--
Cyril SCETBON

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.