From Michal Michalski <mich...@opera.com>
Subject Re: Unable to drop secondary index
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:20:38 GMT
W dniu 26.04.2013 03:45, aaron morton pisze:
> You can drop the hints via JMX and stopping the node and deleting the SSTables.

Thanks for advice :-) It's +/- what I did. I've paused hints delivery
first and then I upgraded whole cluster to C* with CASSANDRA-5179 patch
applied, removing the SSTables before restart, so it's fine now :-) Now
I'm leaving for 3 weeks and when I'm back I'll have to revisit the
schemas problem - you can't get bored with Cassandra! ;-)

M.