From Michal Michalski <mich...@opera.com>
Subject Re: Unable to drop secondary index
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:42:30 GMT
It seems we can't update schemas at all. I tried to change
read_repair_chance and it looks the same. However, in this case I'm 99%
sure that some of the CFs I tried to update were NOT updated using CQL
*ever* - only CLI. Not good...

But, as I mentioned before - we did the same on test cluster (probably
with even more CLI & CQL mixing) and it works there.

M.