From Michal Michalski <mich...@opera.com>
Subject Re: Repair does not fix inconsistency
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:59:24 GMT
Little update ;-)

It couldn't be so easy - I can't drop these indexes :P

1) cqlsh:

cqlsh:production> DROP INDEX Users_
Users_active_idx    Users_email_idx     Users_username_idx
cqlsh:production> DROP INDEX Users_email_idx ;
cqlsh:production> DROP INDEX Users_
Users_active_idx    Users_email_idx     Users_username_idx

2) cli:

[default@production] drop index on Users.email;
d8f6c9c4-bbb8-3e73-b46c-54878e069eba

So both tools pretend to do what I expect them to do, but indexes are
still there...

The funny thing is that I can drop these indexes using both - cli and
cqlsh - when testing  it on my workstation. D'oh! ;-)

M.