From Michal Michalski <mich...@opera.com>
Subject Re: Repair does not fix inconsistency
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 12:18:20 GMT
Well... Strange. We have such problem with 6 users, but there's only ONE
tombstone (created 8 days ago, so it's not gcable yet) in all the
SSTables on 2:1 node - checked using sstable2json.
Moreover, this tombstone DOES NOT belong to the row key I'm using for
tests, because this user was NOT ever removed / replaced.
So now I have no bloody idea how C* can see a tombstone for this key
when running a query. Maybe it's a index problem then?

D'oh! :|

Oh! This "Read 0 live cells and 1 tombstoned" info for "by indexed
column" query seems to be about the data that were read from index - it
tells me about "Key cache hit for  sstable" for SSTables 23 & 24, but I
don't have such SSTables for Users CF. However, I have SSTables like
this for index. It's not telling me anything more about why it thinks
that this row was removed, but... well... good to know it, anyway ;-)

M.