From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Really odd issue (AWS related?)
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 01:50:32 GMT
> The messages appear right after the node "wakes up".
Are you tracking CPU steal ?

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 25/04/2013, at 4:15 AM, Robert Coli <rcoli@eventbrite.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:03 AM, Michael Theroux <mtheroux2@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Another related question.  Once we see messages being dropped on one node, our cassandra
client appears to see this, reporting errors.  We use LOCAL_QUORUM with a RF of 3 on all queries.
 Any idea why clients would see an error?  If only one node reports an error, shouldn't the
consistency level prevent the client from seeing an issue?