From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject RE: 'sstableloader' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 06:37:26 GMT
If your Cassandra cluster is on Linux, I believe that streaming is not supported in mixed environment,
i.e. Cassandra nodes can't stream between Windows and Linux and sstableloader can't stream
feom Windows to Linux.

If your Cassandra also on Windows, just try to create bat file for sstableloader using other
bat files for example.
I don't know if sstableloader will support Windows directory structure.

Best regards / Pagarbiai
Viktor Jevdokimov
Senior Developer

Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com<mailto:Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com>
Phone: +370 5 212 3063, Fax +370 5 261 0453
J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania
Follow us on Twitter: @adforminsider<http://twitter.com/#!/adforminsider>
Take a ride with Adform's Rich Media Suite<http://vimeo.com/adform/richmedia>

[Adform News] <http://www.adform.com>
[Adform awarded the Best Employer 2012] <http://www.adform.com/site/blog/adform/adform-takes-top-spot-in-best-employer-survey/>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.