From Michael Theroux <mthero...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CQL
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 18:23:10 GMT
A lot more details on your usecase and requirements would help.  You need to make specific
considerations in cassandra when you have requirements around ordering.  Ordering can be achieved
across columns.  Ordering across rows is a bit more tricky and may require the use of specific
partitioners...

I did a real quick google search on "cassandra ordering" and found some good links (http://ayogo.com/blog/sorting-in-cassandra/).

To do queries with ordering across columns, using the "FIRST" keyword will return results
based on the comparator you defined in your schema:

http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/cql/CQL.html#SELECT

Hope this helps,
-Mike

On Apr 19, 2013, at 7:32 AM, Sri Ramya wrote:

> hi,
>
>  I am working with CQl. I want perform query base on timestamp. Can anyone help me out
of this how to get date great than or less than a given time timestamp in cassandra.