From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: is the select result grouped by the value of the partition key?
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:10:03 GMT
> Is it guaranteed that the rows are grouped by the value of the partition key? That is,
is it guaranteed that I'll get
Your primary key (k1, k2) is considered in type parts (partition_key , grouping_columns).
In your case the primary_key is key and the grouping column in k2. Columns are ordered by
the grouping columns, k2.

See http://thelastpickle.com/2013/01/11/primary-keys-in-cql/

Cheers

Aaron Morton