From <cscetbon....@orange.com>
Subject Re: Plans for CQL3 (non-compact storage) table support in Cassandra's Pig support
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:29:29 GMT
+1

We're also waiting for this bugfix :(
--
Cyril SCETBON

On Apr 23, 2013, at 2:42 PM, Ondřej Černoš <cernoso@gmail.com<mailto:cernoso@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi all,

is there someone on this list knowledgable enough about the plans for support on non-compact
storage tables (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-5234) in Cassandra's Pig support?
Currently Pig cannot be used with Cassandra 1.2 and CQL3-only tables and this hurts a lot
(I found blog posts about this problem, a stackoverflow question and the related https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-4421
issue has quite a lot of watchers and voters).

I need to make a decision about our future development efforts and knowing whether this issue
is on the road map or not would help.

regards,
ondřej černoš

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.