From <praveen.akun...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Issues running Bulkloader program on AIX server
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 13:42:30 GMT
Thanks Aaron.

We managed to sort out the Snappyjava issue by using snappy-java-1.1.0-M3.jar available at
http://code.google.com/p/snappy-java/downloads/list.

We are still facing issue with the below error when using Java 1.6.

Unhandled exception
Type=Segmentation error vmState=0x00000000J9

Generic_Signal_Number=00000004 Signal_Number=0000000b Error_Value=00000000 Signal_Code=00000032
Handler1=09001000A06FF5A0 Handler2=09001000A06F60F0……..
We are troubleshooting this and I will drop a note once we get a breakthrough.

Best Regards,
Praveen

Wipro Limited (Company Regn No in UK FC 019088)
Address: Level 2, West wing, 3 Sheldon Square, London W2 6PS, United Kingdom. Tel +44 20 7432
8500 Fax: +44 20 7286 5703

VAT Number: 563 1964 27

(Branch of Wipro Limited (Incorporated in India at Bangalore with limited liability vide Reg
no L99999KA1945PLC02800 with Registrar of Companies at Bangalore, India. Authorized share
capital  Rs 5550 mn))

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com