From <praveen.akun...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Issues running Bulkloader program on AIX server
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 08:06:11 GMT
Hi All,

Sorry, my environment is as below:

  1.  3 node cluster with Cassandra 1.1.9 provided with DSE 3.0 on Linux
  2.  We are trying to run the bulk loader from AIX 6.1 server. Java version 1.5.

Regards,
Praveen

From: Praveen Akunuru <praveen.akunuru@wipro.com<mailto:praveen.akunuru@wipro.com>>
Date: Thursday, April 4, 2013 12:21 PM
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>" <user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: Issues running Bulkloader program on AIX server

Hi All,

I am facing issues with running java Bulkloader program from a AIX server. The program is
working fine on Linux server. I am receiving the below error on AIX. Can anyone help me in
getting this working?

        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
        at org.xerial.snappy.SnappyLoader.loadNativeLibrary(SnappyLoader.java:317)
        at org.xerial.snappy.SnappyLoader.load(SnappyLoader.java:219)
        at org.xerial.snappy.Snappy.<clinit>(Snappy.java:44)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:200)
        at org.apache.cassandra.io.compress.SnappyCompressor.create(SnappyCompressor.java:45)
        at org.apache.cassandra.io.compress.SnappyCompressor.isAvailable(SnappyCompressor.java:55)
        at org.apache.cassandra.io.compress.SnappyCompressor.<clinit>(SnappyCompressor.java:37)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:200)
        at org.apache.cassandra.config.CFMetaData.<clinit>(CFMetaData.java:82)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:200)
        at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.SSTableSimpleUnsortedWriter.<init>(SSTableSimpleUnsortedWriter.java:80)
        at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.SSTableSimpleUnsortedWriter.<init>(SSTableSimpleUnsortedWriter.java:93)
        at BulkLoadExample.main(BulkLoadExample.java:55)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:58)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: snappyjava (Not found in java.library.path)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibraryWithPath(ClassLoader.java:1011)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibraryWithClassLoader(ClassLoader.java:975)
        at org.xerial.snappy.SnappyNativeLoader.loadLibrary(SnappyNativeLoader.java:52)
        ... 25 more
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.cassandra.io.compress.SnappyCompressor).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.
Unhandled exception
Type=Segmentation error vmState=0x00000000
J9Generic_Signal_Number=00000004 Signal_Number=0000000b Error_Value=00000000 Signal_Code=00000032
Handler1=09001000A06FF5A0 Handler2=09001000A06F60F0

Regards,
Praveen

Wipro Limited (Company Regn No in UK FC 019088)
Address: Level 2, West wing, 3 Sheldon Square, London W2 6PS, United Kingdom. Tel +44 20 7432
8500 Fax: +44 20 7286 5703

VAT Number: 563 1964 27

(Branch of Wipro Limited (Incorporated in India at Bangalore with limited liability vide Reg
no L99999KA1945PLC02800 with Registrar of Companies at Bangalore, India. Authorized share
capital  Rs 5550 mn))

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com