Yes.
You can get the token ranges via astynax and only ask for rows that are within the token ranges.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand

@aaronmorton

On 28/02/2013, at 2:25 PM, Everton Lima <peitin.inutil@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok aaron. But the problem is that I am running Cassandra 1.1.8. I am using it for the compatibility with Astyanax 1.56. So, it is possible in Cassandra 1.1.8, too?