You may have bumped to this issue: https://github.com/Netflix/Priam/issues/161
make sure is_replace_token Priam API call is working for you.

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:22 AM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
If it does not have the schema check the logs for errors and ensure it is actually part of the cluster.

You may have better luck with Priam specific questions on https://github.com/Netflix/Priam

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer