I have the same problem!

2013/3/11 Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodrime@gmail.com>
I can add that I have JNA corectly loaded, from the logs: "JNA mlockall successful"

2013/3/11 Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodrime@gmail.com>
Any clue on this ?

Row cache well configured could avoid us a lot of disk read, and IO is definitely our bottleneck... If someone could explain why the row cache has so much impact on my JVM and how to avoid it, it would be appreciated :).