I guess Hector fits your requirements. The last release is pretty new.
But i'd suggest you to take a look at astyanax too.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Marko Asplund <marko.asplund@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm about to start my first Cassandra project and am a bit puzzled by
the multitude of different client options available for Java.

Are there any good comparisons of the different options that's been
done recently?

I'd like choose a client that
- is feature complete (provides access to all Cassandra major features)
- works well with Cassandra 1.2
- is being actively developed
- is widely used and has an active community

Some of the clients don't appear to be actively developed (at least
based on latest release dates).

Any recommendations?

marko