Ok guys let me try to ask it in a different way:

Will repair totally ensure a data synchronism among nodes?

Extra question:
Once I write at CL=All, will C* ensure that I can read from ANY node without an inconsistency? The reverse state, writing at CL=One but reading at CL=All will also ensure that?