Tyler,

A quick question for you - I am completely new to noSQL databases and the architecture of Cassandra. So, I'm still way down the learning curve.

I downloaded and installed the OpsCenter last night, but I first need to configure it. I want to install 2 nodes on my laptop and then start building some code around it to move my DB from mySQL. I've had a look at the DataStax website for some info on the very basics - setting up nodes, configuration etc, but couldn't see anything. Is there anything there that you can point me at? Or alternatively, any other sites that provide a good overview with examples?

I see that Jonathan Ellis is in London Wednesday at the Cassandra group's talk so will try to drop by and say hello.

Best,
John.