From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving local data
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 15:55:57 GMT
Yes.
You can get the token ranges via astynax and only ask for rows that are within the token ranges.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 28/02/2013, at 2:25 PM, Everton Lima <peitin.inutil@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok aaron. But the problem is that I am running Cassandra 1.1.8. I am using it for the
compatibility with Astyanax 1.56. So, it is possible in Cassandra 1.1.8, too?

> 2013/2/28 aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com>
> Take a look at the token function with the select statement http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.2/cql_cli/cql/SELECT
>
> Cheers
>
> -----------------
> Aaron Morton
> Freelance Cassandra Developer
> New Zealand
>
> @aaronmorton
> http://www.thelastpickle.com
>
> On 25/02/2013, at 10:06 AM, Everton Lima <peitin.inutil@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi people,
>>
>> I was needing to retrieve some data in a local machine that was running cassandra.
>>
>> I start the Cassandra's daemon with my java process, so now I need to execute a CQL,
but just in data that was storaged in that machine, is it possible? How?