From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Reading a counter column value
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:22:24 GMT
it's just a standard get_slice call, the ColumnOrSuperColumn result has either Column, SuperColumn,
CounterColumn or SuperCounterColumn set.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 18/03/2013, at 2:09 AM, Chidambaran Subramanian <chiddu@gmail.com> wrote:

> I created a CounterColumnType column family .
>
> create column family counter1 with  default_validation_class=CounterColumnType and replicate_on_write=true;
>
> Unfortunately I could not figure out a way to read the column value. I am using the Thrift
API , and I couldn't make out any sense. I can't use anything else right now, since I have
a bunch of stuff already written using Thrift. Any help is really appreciated.