From "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hil...@nrel.gov>
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:17:16 GMT
I was just curious.  Our RAM has significantly reduced but the *Index.db files are the same
size size as before.

Any ideas why this would be the case?

Basically, Why is our disk size not reduced since RAM is way lower?  We are running strong
now with 512 index_interval for past 2-3 days and RAM never looked better.  We were pushing
10G before and now we are 2G slowing increasing to 8G before gc compacts the long lived stuff
which goes back down to 2G again…..very pleased with LCS in our system!!!!!

Thanks,
Dean