From "Hiller, Dean" <>
Subject *-ib-* files instead of *-he-* files?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 15:41:30 GMT
Our upgradesstables completed but I still see *he-593-Data.db files and such which from testing
seem to be the 1.1.x table names.  I see the new *ib-695-Data.db files.

Can I safely delete the *-he-* files now?  I was expecting cassandra to delete them when I
was done but maybe they are there from some corruption that happened due to negligence on
my part.  I do know we had screwed up a few things resulting in odd size increases reported
to nodetool ring.  In fact, some nodes had 60gig more than other nodes while previously our
cluster was exactly balanced for months.

View raw message