From vck <veesee...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra automatic setup
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 16:43:52 GMT
Hi, so we are just in the process of setting up dse cassandra to be used
for our services.
At this point, I have manually created the keyspace, cfs, etc and we have
different environments like dev, certification, staging, production. So i
have to manually do this atleast 4 times to set up cassandra on all my envs.

would you guys recommend a standard way of doing this. say for eg : create
scripts that run the rpm installations, creating CFs, etc. Am not really
aware of what are the standard practices that exist.

thanks
~v