From Sávio Teles <savio.te...@lupa.inf.ufg.br>
Subject Thrift key
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:31:35 GMT
I'm running a Cassandra 1.1.10 cluster with a ByteOrderedPartitioner. I'm
generating a key to force an object to be stored in a specific machine.
When I used org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraServer to store the
object, this object was stored on correct machine. When I used Thrift, the
key is changed by Cassandra. Cassandra Thrift add a prefix control bytes to
Partitioner key and send the object always to the same machine because the
key prefix is the same.

Is it any error?

--
Atenciosamente,