From Kevin Burton <rkevinbur...@charter.net>
Subject Re: Importing data from SQL Server
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:06:30 GMT
Where can I get the 'bigdata package"?

On Mar 11, 2013, at 10:01 AM, "Lohith Samaga M" <Lohith.Samaga@mphasis.com> wrote:

> Please check the bigdata package.
>
> Lohith.
>
> Sent from my Xperia™ smartphone smartphone

yet to find a good way to transfer directly from a Microsoft SQL Server table to a Cassandra
CF. Even better would be a method to take as input the output of an arbitrary SQL query. Ideas?

>> Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS, its associated
companies and/ or its customers and is intended
>> for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or
>> exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient
or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
>> to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of
this information in any manner is strictly
>> prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com
and delete this mail from your records.