From Kevin Burton <rkevinbur...@charter.net>
Subject Re: Importing data from SQL Server
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:57:52 GMT
They mention Hadoop, HBase, and Hive. I am assuming that Cassandra comes under the umbrella
of 'NoSql databases'.

On Mar 11, 2013, at 9:33 AM, "Lohith Samaga M" <Lohith.Samaga@mphasis.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> You may try Talend data integration suite.
>
> Lohith

to find a good way to transfer directly from a Microsoft SQL Server table to a Cassandra CF.
Even better would be a method to take as input the output of an arbitrary SQL query. Ideas?

> Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS, its associated companies
and/ or its customers and is intended
> for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or
> exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or
it appears that this mail has been forwarded
> to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly
> prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com and
delete this mail from your records.