From Mateus Ferreira e Freitas <mateus.ffrei...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Can I create a counter column family with many rows in 1.1.10?
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 13:54:07 GMT

I got it now.

From: mateus.ffreitas@hotmail.com
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: RE: Can I create a counter column family with many rows in 1.1.10?
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 08:42:37 -0300

Ah, I'ts with many columns, not rows. I use this in cql 2-3 create table cnt (key text PRIMARY
KEY, y2003 counter, y2004 counter);it says this is not a counter column family, and if I try
to use default_validation_class=CounterType,it says this is not a valid keyword.What I'm supposed
to type in order to create it?